EMG6726-B10A - Dual-Band Wireless AC/N Gigabit Ethernet Gateway
Get a Quote!
Click here to jump to more pricing!
The Zyxel EMG6726-B10A Dual-Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Ethernet Gateway provides high-speed Internet access to meet the worldwide market requirements for triple-play services.
The Zyxel EMG6726-B10A Dual-Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Ethernet Gateway provides high-speed Internet access to meet the worldwide market requirements for triple-play services. Featuring the built-in 4x4 802.11ac WLAN function that relieves troublesome wirings, the EMG6726-B10A offers extreme coverage for great WiFi user experience. Moreover, the user-oriented design also allows the EMG6726-B10A to meet every customer’s own style while providing powerful and practical functions.
- Ethernet WAN speeds up to 1000Mbps
- AC2400, dual-band WiFi with 1.7 Gbps* 802.11ac 4x4 Wave 2 technology
- TR-069/TR-181 Issue-2 remote management
- Excellent routing and QoS capability to prioritize applications as needed
- NAT, firewall with SPI and DoS for better security
- Stand-alone and wall mountable
- 1 GHz dual-core processor with dedicated quad-core routing accelerator
CAF II Performance Testing Support
The EMG6726 supports optimized TR-143 protocol to facilitate FCC mandated CAF II Performance Testing.
The triple-play powerhouse
The Zyxel EMG6726-B10A is built with sophisticated QoS and multicast traffic shaping features like IGMP v1/2/3 snooping and VLAN capabilities for premium video delivery services. To wireless IPTV operators, its built-in 4x4, 802.11ac chip is the top choice.
Carrier-class WiFi for seamless mobility
Rated as AC2400, the Zyxel EMG6726-B10A delivers speeds of up to 1.7 Gbps* over 5 GHz and 600 Mbps* over 2.4 GHz. For better user experience, the EMG6726-B10A offers dual-band WiFi with performance-boosting features such as Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Beamforming for simultaneous, lag-free streaming and gaming experiences. In addition, its ability to create multiple WiFi networks with up to 4 SSIDs helps operators to easily create individual WLAN networks for video, data and guests.
* The maximum wireless data is derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, building site materials/construction, interference from other wireless devices, and other adverse conditions.
Connected, anywhere at home
The mobile app for Multy Pro Managed WiFi Solution is a simple, effective utility to help customers setup, adjust and inspect their home networks. In addition to network discovery, easy setup and diagnostics for devices connected to the home network, it also allows service providers to effectively analyze network issues for customers if needed. The Zyxel Multy Pro Managed WiFi Solution gives the best experience while reducing home support costs and service calls through the ability to solve customer issues remotely.
TR-069 remote management with TR-181 issue-2 support
The Zyxel EMG6726-B10A supports TR-69 that simplifies remote configuration, upgrade and management and therefore improves cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction. Additional support to the latest TR-181 issue-2 data model also enhances service providers’ visibility on subscriber LAN networks for improved customer assistance.
|Firewall & Security||
|WAN||One 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Processor||1 GHz dual-core ARM based processor plus additional offload engines and dedicated quad-core routing accelerator|
|Status LEDs indicators||
|Power consumption||12 V DC/2 A|
|Item dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)||175 x 60 x 245 mm (6.88” x 2.36” x 9.64”)|
|Item weight (kg/lb.)||546 g (1.20 lb.)|
|Packing dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)||345 x 232 x 65 mm (13.58” x 9.13” x 2.55”)|
|Packing weight (kg/lb.)||995 g (2.19 lb.)|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Operating humidity||20% to 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)|
|Storage humidity||20% to 95% (Non-condensing)|
* The maximum wireless data transfer rate is derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, building site materials/construction, interference from other wireless devices, and other adverse conditions.
Download the Zyxel EMG6726-B10A - Dual-Band Wireless AC/N Gigabit Ethernet Gateway Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!