AXE5400 WiFi 6E Dual-Radio Access Point
Our Price: $219.99
Featuring 6 spatial streams (4x4 in 6 GHz/5 GHz selectable, 2x2 in 2.4 GHz) with the maximum data rate of 5.4 Gbps, the Zyxel WAX620D-6E is the dual-radio access point with a BandFlex radio that can support either 5 GHz or 6 GHz by configuration, making it the most economical choice to fit into your existing 5 GHz coverage as well as futureproofing the use of 6 GHz.
WAX620D-6E includes all the benefits of WiFi 6 capabilities like OFDMA, MU-MIMO, BSS Coloring, and brings them into the brand-new, interference-free 6 GHz that more than doubles the WiFi capacity to deliver multi-gigabit speed, and low-latency connections.
The brand-new, interference-free 6GHz band presents a solution to quenching the thirst for today’s network hungry for more bandwidth, making it a perfect choice for high-density WiFi and emerging technology connectivity. To reach the full potential of the new band, Zyxel 6E Boost, using the high-gain 4x4 streams in 6 GHz, increases the maximum gains in transmit beamforming and receive MIMO to extend its range and ensure the highest performance is delivered.
The WAX620D-6E is ideal in high density environments such as transport hubs, exhibition halls, schools, offices, hotels, restaurants, or any other organizations that need to accommodate a large number of devices as it can offer the optimal premium service for everyone, every time they connect to WiFi.
- 802.11axe AP (4x4 in 6 GHz/ 5 GHz selectable, 2x2 in 2.4 GHz) to deliver maximum data rate of 5.4 Gbps
- The BandFlex radio design can support either 5 GHz or 6 GHz by configuration, to fit into your 5 GHz coverage as well as futureproofing the use of 6 GHz
- Zyxel 6E Boost, using the high-gain 4 streams in 6 GHz, helps extend range and maximize performance of the new band
- Dual-optimized antenna provides the optimum radio patterns for both wall and ceiling mounting to fit into your installation
- NebulaFlex Pro offers the full flexibility for users to easily switch between Nebula cloud-managed, controller-managed, and standalone modes
WiFi 6E – the Fastest Speed EVER
WiFi 6E, the extended version of the WiFi 6, provides a huge innovation leap to wireless industry by taking it into a much wider 6GHz radio spectrum that more than doubles WiFi capacity to further meet today’s demands and tomorrow’s challenges.
It includes all the benefits of WiFi 6 capabilities like OFDMA, MU-MIMO, BSS Coloring, and brings them into the brand-new, interference-free 6GHz that more than doubles the WiFi capacity to deliver ultra-fast speed and low-latency connections.
2.5X more capacity with the new 6GHz band
Up to 5.4Gbps WiFi speed, the Zyxel WAX620D-6E is fully equipped with the next-gen WiFi 6E technology for ultra-fast speeds and low-latency connections.
Flexible BandFlex radio design
The Zyxel WAX620D-6E is the dual-radio access point with a BandFlex radio design that can support either 5GHz or 6GHz by configuration, making it the most economical choice to fit into your existing 5GHz coverage as well as futureproofing the use of 6GHz.
Zyxel 6E Boost
The high-gain 4x4 streams in 6GHz design helps increase the maximum gains in transmit beamforming and receive MIMO to extend range and maximize the performance of the new band.
Superior performance with the ‘Dual-optimized’ antenna
Designed with the innovative ‘Dual-optimized’ antenna, the WAX620D-6E adapts to both wall- and ceiling-mount installations. Users can switch between the two optimized antenna modes easily to fit either situation to boost WiFi performance.
WAX620D-6E for High-density WiFi
WiFi 6E, the new 6 GHz band, presents a solution to quenching the thirst for today’s hunger for more bandwidth. The WAX620D-6E’s BandFlex radio design allows the AP to support either 5GHz or 6GHz band by configuration, making it the most economical choice to fit into your existing 5GHz coverage, as well as futureproofing the use of 6Ghz. The WAX620D-6E is a perfect choice for:
such as to offices, campuses, shopping malls, convention centers, or transport hubs to alleviate WiFi overcrowding, reduce congestion, and increase user experience.
such as VR/AR, 8K video streaming, or online gaming to promise ultra-fast speeds without latency.
Manage it your way!
The WAX620D-6E comes with the support of NebulaFlex Pro, which offers the full flexibility for users to easily switch between Zyxel Nebula cloud-managed, controller-managed, and standalone modes. You can choose the appropriate managed-mode best suited for your needs.
Anytime, Anywhere with Nebula Mobile App
- Easy device onboarding with QR code scan & installation wizard
- Network and device status at a glance
- WiFi sharing via QR code or mobile messaging apps
- Network client access control
- Live troubleshooting tools
- Push notifications for abnormal network events
Just Connect with Nebula
Just connect with a single vendor
Resellers, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and network Administrators will find Simplicity, Scalability, Flexibility, reduced IT risk and reduced costs through Zyxel’s Cloud Networking Management platform, Nebula a single-vendor approach.
Just Connect without the complexity
Nebula offers powerful, effortless and scalable network connectivity that works together to remove the complexity and security risks often associated with having a mixed vendor approach to networking.
Launch an entire network in minutes
Connect, protect and manage Security, Switch, Wireless and LTE/5G connectivity via our centralized Cloud platform, Nebula.
Just Connect, with an unmatched portfolio
Serving customers with over 80 Nebula enabled devices via an ever-growing portfolio, Zyxel is unmatched in its approach to onboarding new and existing products via NebulaFlex. From Deploying a home office to delivering connectivity to distributed network configurations, Zyxel’s Portfolio of Nebula enabled products can accommodate all types of budgets, functionality and scalability for now and for the future.
- Standard: IEEE 802.11 ax/ac/n/g/b/a
- MIMO: MU-MIMO
- Wireless speed:
- 2.4 GHz: 575 Mbps
- 5 GHz: 4800 Mbp
- 6 GHz: 4800 Mbps
- Frequency band:
- 2.4 GHz:
- USA (FCC): 2.412 to 2.462 GHz
- Europe (ETSI): 2.412 to 2.472 GHz
- 5 GHz:
- USA (FCC): 5.15 to 5.35 GHz; 5.470 to 5.850 GHz
- European (ETSI): 5.15 to 5.35 GHz; 5.470 to 5.725 GHz
- 6 GHz:
- USA (FCC): 5.925 to 6.425 GHz; 6.525 to 7.125 GHz
- European (ETSI): 5.925 to 6.425 GHz
- 2.4 GHz:
- Bandwidth: 20-, 40-, 80- and 160-MHz
- Conducted typical transmit output power*1 (limited by local regulatory requirements):
- US (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) or +/6 GHz): 24/28/24 dBm
- EU (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) or +/6 GHz): 18/25/19 dBm
- Antenna type: 4x4 + 2x2 MIMO embedded antenna
- Antenna gain:
- 2.4 GHz: Peak gain 3 dBi
- 5 GHz: Peak gain 5 dBi
- 6 GHz: Peakin 6 dBi
- Minimum receive sensitivity: Min. Rx sensitivity up to -101 dBm
- Band steering
- Fast roaming: Pre-authentication, PMK caching and 802.11r/k/v
- Load balancing
- Advanced cellular coexistence
- Encryption: WEP/WPA/WPA2-PSK/WPA3
- Authentication: WPA/WPA2/WPA3-Enterprise/EAP/IEEE 802.1X/RADIUS authentication
- Access management: L2-isolation/MAC filtering/Rogue AP detection
- Operating mode: Nebula Cloud managed standalone
- ZON Utility:
- Discovery of Zyxel switches, APs and gateways
- Centralized and batch configurations
- IP configuration
- IP renew
- Device reboot
- Device locating
- Web GUI access
- Firmware upgrade
- Password configuration
- Web UI/CLI
- Item dimensions (LxWxH): 180 x 180 x 42mm (7.09 x 7.09 x 1.65 inch)
- Item weight: 650 g (1.43 lb.)
- Packing dimensions (LxWxH): 197 x 190 x 60mm (7.76 x 7.48 x 2.36 inch)
- Packing weight: 780 g (1.72 lb.)
- Included accessories:
- Mount plate
- Mounting screws
- MTBF: 711,333 hours
- Ethernet port:
- 1 x 1/2.5 Gbps LAN
- 1 x 1 Gbps LAN
- PoE (802.3)at: power draw 21 W
- DC input: 12 V DC 2 A
- PoE modes:
- IEEE 802.3af: No wireless
- IEEE 802.3at: Unrestricted
- IEEE 802.3bt: Unrestricted
- Operating Environment:
- Sumperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (Non-condensing)
- Storage Environment:
- Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Radio: FCC Part 15C, FCC Part 15E, ETSI EN 300 328, EN 301 893, EN 303 687, LP0002
- EMC: FCC Part 15B, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 489-17, EN55022, EN55024, EN60601-1-2, BSMI CNS13438
- Safety: Safety EN 62368, BSMI CNS14336-1
*1: Conducted typical transmit output power excludes antenna gain. For total (EIRP) transmit power, add antenna gain.
*2: WDS, ZyMesh, Smart Mesh and Industry’s Open Mesh, Easy Mesh are different mesh systems that do not work with one another.
Download the Zyxel WAX620D-6E AXE5400 WiFi 6E Dual-Radio Access Point Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $219.99