802.11ax (WiFi 6) Dual-Radio Unified Pro Access Point
Our Price: $269.99
Featuring 6 spatial streams (4x4:4 in 5 GHz, 2x2:2 in 2.4 GHz), OFDMA and MU-MIMO capabilities, the Zyxel WAX630S is the true WiFi 6 access point that provides ultra-fast speed and consistent performance for your wireless network. Any environment that needs to accommodate a large number of devices, it can offer a faster and smarter connection to everyone every time when they connect to the WiFi.
The built-in smart antenna technology, proven to be capable to mitigate cochannel interference, continuously monitors the connection and adaptively adjusts its antenna patterns to ensure that the optimum performance is delivered to every connection, which means more users and devices can be connected without any degradation in performance or response time even in high-density environments.
The WAX630S is not only efficient at delivering impressive high speeds with smooth and consistent delivery to wireless clients, but also it’s efficient on power. The WAX630S can deliver its impressive performance while keeping the consumption of PoE within the PoE+ standard, so that you can enjoy the latest WiFi 6 technology, experience first-hand the uncompromising multi-gigabit speed when coupling with the capacity of Zyxel XS1930 Series switches without the need of re-cabling.
- Dual-radio (dual 4x4+2x2 MIMO) 802.11ax AP provides maximum data rate of 2975 Mbps
- Smart antenna is the proven technology that can mitigate interference and boost WiFi 6 performance
- Coupled the capacity with Zyxel XS1930 Series switches, the 2.5GbE uplink delivers uncompromising multigigabit speed without the need of re-cabling
- NebulaFlex Pro allows users to switch among standalone, onpremises controller managed or intuitive Nebula cloud managed modes as needed
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence minimizes interferences from 4G/5G cellular networks
Ultra-fast, Smarter WiFi 6 Access Point
Featuring 6 spatial streams (4x4:4 in 5GHz, 2x2:2 in 2.4GHz ), OFDMA and MU-MIMO capabilities, the Zyxel WAX630S is the true WiFi 6 access point that provides ultra-fast speed and consistent performance for your wireless network.
Any environment that needs to accommodate a large number of devices, it can offer a faster and smarter connection to everyone every time when they connect to the WiFi.
Unleashing the Power of Smart Antenna in WiFi 6
The built-in smart antenna technology, proven to be capable to mitigate co-channel interference, continuously monitors the connection and adaptively adjusts its antenna patterns to ensure that the optimum performance is delivered to every connection, which means more users and devices can be connected without any degradation in performance or response time even in high-density environments.
Robust Hardware You Can Trust
Every hardware design detail is critical to performance and reliability. The WAX630S access point is built with selected high quality components to warrant the best experience and longevity.
To meet the growing demands for WiFi connectivity, the WAX630S enhances the network capacity with 2.90 Gbps WiFi speed and 2.5 Gbps multi-gigabit Ethernet port, which allows multi-gigabit speed run on the existing infrastructure without the need of re-cabling.
Further boosted by smart antenna technology, it ensures everyone is provided with the optimum performance every time when they connect to the WiFi. Organizations such as schools, hotels, and retail stores can upgrade to the ultra-fast WiFi 6 network easily at an affordable price.
Manage it your way!
The WAX620D-6E comes with the support of NebulaFlex Pro, which offers the full flexibility for users to easily switch between Zyxel Nebula cloud-managed, controller-managed, and standalone modes. You can choose the appropriate managed-mode best suited for your needs.
Anytime, Anywhere with Nebula Mobile App
- Easy device onboarding with QR code scan & installation wizard
- Network and device status at a glance
- WiFi sharing via QR code or mobile messaging apps
- Network client access control
- Live troubleshooting tools
- Push notifications for abnormal network events
Just Connect with Nebula
Just connect with a single vendor
Resellers, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and network Administrators will find Simplicity, Scalability, Flexibility, reduced IT risk and reduced costs through Zyxel’s Cloud Networking Management platform, Nebula a single-vendor approach.
Just Connect without the complexity
Nebula offers powerful, effortless and scalable network connectivity that works together to remove the complexity and security risks often associated with having a mixed vendor approach to networking.
Launch an entire network in minutes
Connect, protect and manage Security, Switch, Wireless and LTE/5G connectivity via our centralized Cloud platform, Nebula.
Just Connect, with an unmatched portfolio
Serving customers with over 80 Nebula enabled devices via an ever-growing portfolio, Zyxel is unmatched in its approach to onboarding new and existing products via NebulaFlex. From Deploying a home office to delivering connectivity to distributed network configurations, Zyxel’s Portfolio of Nebula enabled products can accommodate all types of budgets, functionality and scalability for now and for the future.
Powerful Hardware Design
Switch Among Triple Modes
Suggested PoE Injector
- Standard: IEEE 802.11 ax/ac/n/g/b/a
- MIMO: MU-MIMO
- Wireless speed:
- 2.4 GHz: 575 Mbps
- 5 GHz: 2400 Mbp
- Frequency band:
- 2.4 GHz:
- USA (FCC): 2.412 to 2.462 GHz
- Europe (ETSI): 2.412 to 2.472 GHz
- 5 GHz:
- USA (FCC): 5.15 to 5.35 GHz; 5.470 to 5.850 GHz
- European (ETSI): 5.15 to 5.35 GHz; 5.470 to 5.725 GHz
- 2.4 GHz:
- Bandwidth: 20-, 40-, 80- and 160-MHz
- Conducted typical transmit output power*1 (limited by local regulatory requirements):
- US (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) or +/6 GHz): 23/38 dBm
- EU (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) or +/6 GHz): 19/25 dBm
- Antenna type: 4x4 + 2x2+ 2x2 smart antenna
- Antenna gain:
- 2.4 GHz: Peak gain 3 dBi
- 5 GHz: Peak gain 4.5 dBi
- Minimum receive sensitivity: Min. Rx sensitivity up to -101 dBm
- Band steering
- Fast roaming: Pre-authentication, PMK caching and 802.11r/k/v
- Load balancing
- Encryption: WEP/WPA/WPA2-PSK/WPA3
- Authentication: WPA/WPA2/WPA3-Enterprise/EAP/IEEE 802.1X/RADIUS authentication
- Access management: L2-isolation/MAC filtering/Rogue AP detection
- Operating mode: Nebula Cloud managed standalone
- ZON Utility:
- Discovery of Zyxel switches, APs and gateways
- Centralized and batch configurations
- IP configuration
- IP renew
- Device reboot
- Device locating
- Web GUI access
- Firmware upgrade
- Password configuration
- Web UI/CLI
- Item dimensions (LxWxH): 180 x 180 x 39mm (7.09 x 7.09 x 1.54 inch)
- Item weight: 530 g (1.17 lb.)
- Packing dimensions (LxWxH): 228 x 216 x 63mm (8.98 x 8.5 x 2.48 inch)
- Packing weight: 765 g (1.69 lb.)
- Included accessories:
- Mount plate
- Mounting screws
- MTBF: 321,114 hours
- Ethernet port:
- 1 x 1/2.5 Gbps LAN
- 1 x 1 Gbps LAN
- PoE (802.3)at: power draw 19.5 W
- DC input: 12 V DC 2 A
- Operating Environment:
- Sumperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (Non-condensing)
- Storage Environment:
- Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Radio: FCC Part 15C, FCC Part 15E, ETSI EN 300 328, EN 301 893, EN 303 687, LP0002
- EMC: FCC Part 15B, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 489-17, EN55022, EN55024, EN61000-3-2/-3, EN60601-1-2, BSMI CNS13438
- Safety: Safety EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, BSMI CNS14336-1
*1: Conducted typical transmit output power excludes antenna gain. For total (EIRP) transmit power, add antenna gain.
*2: WDS, ZyMesh, Smart Mesh and Industry’s Open Mesh, Easy Mesh are different mesh systems that do not work with one another.
Download the Zyxel WAX630S 802.11ax WiFi 6 Dual-Radio Unified Pro Access Point Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $269.99