Dual-Band Wireless AC2400 Wave 2 VDSL2 Gateway
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The Zyxel VMG3927-B Series Dual-Band Wireless AC/N VDSL2 Gateway provides high-speed Internet access to meet the worldwide market requirements for triple-play services.
The Zyxel VMG3927-B Series Dual-Band Wireless AC/N VDSL2 Gateway provides high-speed Internet access to meet the worldwide market requirements for triple-play services. Featuring the built-in 4x4 802.11ac WLAN function that relieves troublesome wirings, the VMG3927-B Series offers extreme coverage for great WiFi user experience. Moreover, the useroriented design also allows the VMG3927-B Series to meet every customer’s own style while providing powerful and practical functions.
- VDSL2 supports to up to profile 35b
- AC2400, dual-band WiFi with 1.7 Gbps* 802.11ac 4x4 Wave 2 technology
- TR-069/TR-181 Issue-2 remote management
- USB 3.0 high throughput for file sharing
- NAT, firewall with SPI and DoS for better security
- Stand-alone and wall mountable
- Excellent routing and QoS capability to prioritize applications as needed
Ultra speed for UHD 4k TV services
The Zyxel VMG3927-B Series Dual-Band Wireless AC/N VDSL2 Gateway supports VDSL2 super vectoring of up to profile 35b. VDSL2 vectoring reduces cross-talk to increase broadband access performance, which further enables operators to offer better UHD 4k IPTV services.
Carrier-class WiFi for seamless mobility
Rated as AC2400, the Zyxel VMG3927-B Series delivers speeds of up to 1.7 Gbps* over 5 GHz and 600 Mbps* over 2.4 GHz. For better user experience, the VMG3927-B Series offers dual-band WiFi with performance-boosting features such as Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Beamforming for simultaneous, lag-free streaming and gaming experiences. In addition, its ability to create multiple WiFi networks with up to 4 SSIDs helps operators to easily create individual WLAN networks for video, data and guests.
* The maximum wireless data is derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, building site materials/construction, interference from other wireless devices, and other adverse conditions.
Connected, anywhere at home
Zyxel’s Multy Pro mobile app is a simple, effective utility to help customers setup, adjust and check their home networks. Combining network discovery, easy setup and diagnostics for devices connected to the home network, it also allows service providers to effectively analyze network issues for customers if needed. The Zyxel Multy Pro app gives the best experience while reducing home support costs and service calls by relieving customers’ troubles remotely.
The triple-play powerhouse
The Zyxel VMG3927-B Series is built with sophisticated QoS and multicast traffic shaping features like IGMP v1/2/3 snooping and VLAN capabilities for premium video delivery services. To wireless IPTV operators, its built-in 4x4, 802.11ac chip is the top choice.
TR-069 remote management with TR-181 issue-2 support
The Zyxel VMG3927-B Series supports TR-69 that simplifies remote configuration, upgrade and management and therefore improves cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction. Additional support to the latest TR-181 issue-2 data model also enhances service providers’ visibility on subscriber LAN networks for improved customer assistance.
|VDSL and ADSL Compliance||
|Firewall & Security||
|WAN||One 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Processor||1 GHz dual-core ARM based processor plus additional offload engines and dedicated quad-core routing accelerator|
|Status LEDs indicators||
|Power consumption||12 V DC/2.5 A|
|Item dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)||220 x 175 x 33 mm (8.66” x 6.88” x 1.29”)|
|Item weight (kg/lb.)||535 g (1.18 lb.)|
|Packing dimensions (WxDxH)(mm/in.)||291 x 246 x 80 mm (11.45” x 9.68” x 3.14”)|
|Packing weight (kg/lb.)||995 g (2.19 lb.)|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)|
|Storage humidity||10% to 95% (Non-Condensing)|
* The maximum wireless data transfer rate is derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, building site materials/construction, interference from other wireless devices, and other adverse conditions.
Download the Zyxel Dual-Band Wireless AC2400 Wave 2 VDSL2 Gateway Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.