ZyXEL ZyWALL VPN2S
ZyWALL VPN Firewall
Our Price: $99.99
The ZyWALL VPN2S is designed for small businesses, branch offices and home/remote workers. It provides you Internet connections with high reliability, high performance and high security to maintain operating efficiency and productivity. The VPN2S has five Gigabit Ethernet ports (2 are configurable for LAN/WAN and 3 for LAN) plus one USB port for 3G/4G dongles. With two WAN ports and a 3G/4G dongle, the VPN2S can be set up as a triple-WAN gateway for load balancing or failover backups. The VPN2S is a reliable, secure VPN router as well as it supports IPSec, PPTP and L2TP to fit various user scenarios.
- Supports the IKEv2/SHA2 encryption/authentication algorithms
- High-performance SPI firewall (Web Security, DoS/DDoS Protection)
- Remote management (HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, Telnet and TR-069, SNMP)
- One-year free Content Filtering service
- Multi-WAN load balancing and failover (GbE WANs and 3G/4G USB WAN)
Secure, reliable connections for your networks
Zyxel’s ZyWALL VPN2S offers comprehensive virtual private network (VPN) capabilities including IKEv2, SHA2 and GRE, etc. that allows multiple offices and tens of employees to access the information they need anywhere as secure as if they were in the headquarters. It also offers secure connections for a number of remote workers depending on your needs.
The ZyWALL VPN2S supports L2TP/IPSec VPN on a wide variety of mobile Internet devices running iOS or Android. In addition, the ZyWALL VPN2S can also act as an L2TP VPN client for home workers to connect office networks without complex configuration.
One-year free Content Filtering service
The ZyWALL VPN2S with Content Filtering prevents users from accessing malicious or malware sites as well as inappropriate contents such as violent or porn; it also helps small and medium businesses to increase productivity by staying away from social networking sites that could potentially lower working efficiency. With the user-friendly web GUI, you can effortlessly configure all parameters to keep your business right on track.
Powerful, robust network security
Network security is always the most important issue in terms of avoiding Internet threats. The ZyWALL VPN2S offers SPI Firewall functions that work against attacks including Denial of Service (DoS), IP-based attacks, unauthorized remote system access, anomaly traffics and illegal packets for highly secure managed network environments.
Easy-to-use GUI and swift management
Zyxel’s Wizard and GUI will have you connected quickly, and they both provide a multi-lingual Web GUI. For efficient management, the ZyWALL VPN2S offers completely remote management tools that empower administrators to configure and monitor ZyWALL easily.
|Firewall Throughput (Mbps)||1.5 Gbps||800 Mbps|
|Max. Concurrent Sessions||50,000||40,000|
|VPN throughput (Mbps)||35||150|
|Max. Concurrent IPSec VPN Tunnels||20||50|
|L2TP/L2TP over IPSec||Client/Server||Client/Server|
VPN and security applications
- Organizations, branch offices, partners and home users can deploy Zyxel ZyWALL VPN2S for Site-to-Site IPSec VPN and L2TP Over IPSec VPN clients.
- VPN is a solution to establish secured network connections and to reduce long-distance telephone charges.
- Remote users can securely access company resources with their computers or smartphones via Zyxel’s ZyWALL VPN2S.
- The ZyWALL VPN2S can establish L2TP VPN connections to service providers for secured Internet access.
- VPN2S with Content filter prevents users from accessing malicious, malware sites and inappropriate contents.
- The VPN2S can adapt to a variety of network environments and enable offices or service providers to perform flexible installations for Ethernet or mobile WAN access.
- Multi-WAN load balancing ensures seamless Internet connectivity even with heavy traffics.
- The offices can optionally deploy non-stop Internet access with Multi-WAN failover.
- The 4th LAN port can configure to additional WAN port.
*All specifications are subject to change without notice.
|10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports||3 x LAN, 1 x OPT, 1 x WAN|
|USB ports||2 x USB 2.0|
|System Capacity & Performance*1|
|SPI firewall throughput (Mbps)*2||1.5Gbps|
|VPN throughput (Mbps)*3||35|
|Max. TCP concurrent sessions*4||50,000|
|Max. concurrent IPsec VPN tunnels *5||20|
|Key Software Features|
|Multi-WAN Load Balance/Failover||Yes|
|Virtual private network (VPN)||Yes (IPSec, L2TP over IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, GRE)|
|Content filtering||1 year free|
|Logging and monitoring||Yes|
|Power input||110 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5A max.|
|Max. power consumption (watt)||13.1|
|Heat dissipation (BTU/hr)||44.7|
|Item dimensions (WxDxH) (mm/in.)||210 x 115 x 33/8.27 x 6.06 x 1.57|
|Item weight (kg/lb.)||0.495/1.09|
|Packing dimensions (WxDxH) (mm/in.)||288 x 189 x 83/11.34 x 7.44 x 3.27|
|Packing weight (kg/lb.)||1.13/2.49|
|Included accessories||Power adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C/32°F to 104°F|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to 60°C/-22°F to 140°F|
|Storage Humidity||20% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|EMC||FCC Part 15B (Class B), FCC Part 68 , CE EMC (Class B)|
Note: This matrix with firmware OPAL BE 1.12 or later.
*1: Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions and activated applications.
*2: Maximum throughput measured based on RFC 2544 (1,518-byte UDP packets).
*3: VPN throughput based on RFC 2544 (1,424-byte UDP packets).
*4: Maximum sessions measured using the industry standard IXIA IxLoad testing tool.
*5: Including Gateway-to-Gateway and Client-to-Gateway.
Download the ZyXEL ZyWALL VPN Firewall Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $99.99