8-Port Gigabit UnManaged Multi-Gig Switch
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Kick your connections into top gear
The Zyxel XGS1010-12 comes with eight gigabit Ethernet ports, two 2.5 Gigabit ports, and two 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink ports. Deliver your data swiftly to your client devices from your NAS or other core networking essential with 10 Gigabit SFP+. Connect the latest 802.11ax access points to the 2.5 Gigabit ports for true maximum wireless speed delivery.It has been designed specifically for customers who require an affordable 10GbE network connectivity over a variety of mixed environments from the home to the office.
10G Acceleration for All
The XGS1010-12 provides two SFP+ ports compatible with 10GbE which offers higher transmission speeds and allows customers to instantly upgrade to a hybrid high-speed network environment at a cost-effective price.
Easy to Use, No Setup Required
Its easy plug-and-play design allows you to connect the XGS1010-12 to VoIP, media players, game consoles, set-top box, and any other web browsing devices to your home or studio network without any configuration.
Multi-Gigabit Speed Support
Support data transmission speed among 10G, 2.5G, 1G, or 100M capable of servicing a range of network devices such as gaming consoles, laptops, desktops, workstations, servers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, or wireless access points. The XGS1010-12 also features a handy LED indicator that shows the link rate with different colors.
QoS for better traffic control
The Zyxel XGS1010-12 comes with two high-priority and two medium priority ports, which provides enhanced download quality, all while giving you a better surﬁng, gaming, and streaming experience on other devices.
Fanless, noiseless design
Extend your network without disrupting your quiet business environment. XGS1010-12 features a fanless design that ensures silent operation and greater reliability over time with no additional moving parts.
Energy-Savings at Work
Built-in IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function automatically detects network traffic and adjusts power consumption dynamically to reduce power usage during low link utilization periods.
Maximum Flexibility for Your Gig
Attempting to meet today’s demand for more bandwidth, increasing expenditures, difficult deployments, and other complex issues, the XGS1010-12 has been designed to overcome these challenges. XGS1010-12 offers additional flexibility for complex deployments and enables a hybrid high-speed network for homes and/or offices.
- IEEE 3 10BASE-TX Ethernet
- IEEE 3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 3ab 1000BASE-T
- IEEE 3bz 2500BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- IEEE 3x full duplex operation and flow control
- Switching capacity: 66 Gbps
- Switching forwarding rate: 49 Mpps
- MAC address table: 16 K
- Packet buffer: 1.5 MB
- Jumbo frame support up to 12 KB
- 10M, 100M, 1G, 5G and 10G ports for multi speed
- Fanless and quiet
- Plug and Play, Easy use and Quick Install
- Support IEEE 3az Energy Efficient
- Desktop and Wall mount
- Auto-MDI/MDIX in all ports
- QoS ports for smooth media streaming, VoIP calls, and online gaming
- 1p QoS
- Weighted Round Robin (WRR) priority QoS
- 8 x RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port with metal shielding
- 2 x RJ-45 100/1000/2500 Mbps
Ethernet port with metal shielding
- 2 x SFP+
- Hardware reset button
- PWR: Power
- Port 1~8: Link/Activity
- Green: 1000 Mbps
- Amber: 10/100 Mbps
- Port 9~10: Link/Activity
- Sky Blue : 5 Gbps
- Green : 1 Gbps
- Amber: 100 Mbps
- Port 11~12: Link/Activity
- Blue: 10 Gbps
- Green : 1000 Mbps
- AC-to-DC external power adapter
- Input: 100-240V~50-60 Hz
- Output: 12V DC/1.5A
- Item dimensions (WxDxH): 250 x 104 x 27mm (9.84” x 10” x 1.06”)
- Item weight: 768 g (1.69 )
- Packing dimensions (WxDxH): 306 x 225 x 64 mm (12.04” x 86” x 1.06”)
- Packing weight: 1217 g (2.68 )
0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
-40°C to 70°C (-32°F to 158°F)
10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Safety: CE-LVD, BSMI
- EMC: CE, EAC, FCC, BSMI Class B
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety warning and DoC
Download the Zyxel XGS1010-12 Datasheet (PDF).