VDSL2 17a Bonding and 35b Single Line Bridge
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Bonded VDSL2 with G.vector
The VMG4005-B50B supports VDSL2 bonding with vectoring of up to profile 17a and 35b. The vectoring support reduces cross-talk to increase performance and range by up to 150% for operators.
Comprehensive Routing with IPv6, QoS and Firewall
Zyxel offers excellent routing capabilities designed to meet service provider needs. The Zyxel VMG4005-B50B VDSL2 17a Bonding and 35b Single Line Bridge continues this legacy with full IPv4 support, IPv6/IPv4 Dual Stack and IPv6 Rapid Deployment (RD) for a strong foundation to implement advanced features including quality of service (QoS) functionality to categorize incoming and outgoing traffics in addition to a stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall for end-user security.
TR-069 remote management
With TR-098/TR-181 data model for TR-069 standard management specifications, service providers are able to manage, configure and diagnose the client devices remotely without manual intervention of subscriber. This unique feature offers a true “plug-and-play” experience and reduces the complexity of deployment, therefore saving operation and maintenance costs for service providers.
- IEEE 802.1D transparent bridge & basic spanning tree
- PPPoE (RFC 2516)
- PPPoA (RFC 2364)
- Web/HTTP: 3 level log-in
- CLI (Command Line Interpreter) via SSH or Telnet
- Firmware upgrade via Web/TFTP/FTP/TR069 RPC method
- Text based configuration (XML based)
- Configuration backup/update/restore default via Web
- Configurable access control for remote management (Interface and / port number)
- Trust Domain(support trust domain list)
- NTP (Internet Time automatically synchronize)
- DSL Forum TR-069, TR-098, TR181
- SNMP v1, v2
- Rom-D support
- Session login.(for multiple user configuration with login privilege.)
- Configuration filter by login privileges
- G.993.2 VDSL2, Band 997, 998, over POTS
- Support VDSL profiles: 8a/b/c/d, 12a/b, 17a, and 35b
- G.992.1 (G.dmt)
- G.992.2 (G.lite)
- ANSI T1.413 compliant
- G.992.3 (ADSL2)
- G.992.5 (ADSL2+)
- G.INP support
- One 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 ports
- 12 V DC/1 A
- Item dimensions (WxDxH): 130 x 120 x 32 mm (5.11” x 4.72” x 1.25”)
- Item weight: 173 g (0.38 lb.)
- Packing dimensions (WxDxH): 234 x 140 x 38.5mm (9.21” x 5.51” x 1.51”)
- Packing weight: 492 g (1.08 lb.)
- Temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC (32ºF to 104ºF)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-Condensing)
- Temperature: -30ºC to 70ºC (-22ºF to 158ºF)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Power adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Phone cable
- Quick start guide
Download the Zyxel Dual-Band Wireless AC2400 Wave 2 VDSL2 Gateway Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.